- - The Ingredients for a Great Concierge
- - The Five Most Important Questions for Every Employee
- - Two Secrets to Creating Customer Experiences from the Inside Out
- - What Customer Service Providers Can Learn from The Actors Studio
- - Customer Attitudes That Push Our Buttons
- - The Spirit of Elvis in Customer Service
- - Service is Defined by Feelings
- - “Duh!” a No-Brainer Guide to Customer Service
- - Secrets of Service Success
- - Everyone's a Winner: What's Happening in Vegas Should Not Stay in Vegas
Service Moments are a collection of short stories that I have written when I am inspired by some event, activity, special experience, or life lesson that spontaneously occurs. They are inspirational ideas, moments of truth, or observations that teach a lesson.
Holly's Story - California August 2009
Keynote: American Express Conference - Mexico November 2007
Keynote: American Express Conference - Mexico April 2008
- - "Lip Service"
- - "Pretty Simple Questions"
- - "Self-Discovery Coaching"
- - "The Most Important Ingredient"
Keynote: Open the Gate - Colorado September 2008
- This 9-minute preview of "The Open the Gate" keynote
- shows another side of Holly. The content is appropriate for
- womens' groups. For more information and full version of video,
- contact Holly at email@example.com or 415.383.4220.
- - "Open the Gate I'll Show You the Way "
Who's Your Glady Interview - May 2009
- - "Creating a Service Culture" (MP3)